This is the Outreach Request Form for the North Dakota Space Grant Consortium. These opportunities target pre-K-12 learners, the public, and informal educators. If you are a prospective college student looking for a tour of the Aviation facilities, please visit: https://und.edu/admissions/visit/index.html.
This form offers UND Space Studies and ND Space Grant hands-on learning:
- Human Spaceflight Lab Tour (space research, space suits, space craft simulators, and electric planetary rover)
- UND Aerospace Atmospherium Shows
- STEM Ambassador classroom visits (SAs are located around the state. Locations vary each year.)
- Hands-on activities conducted at UND by STEM Ambassadors
All of our UND facilities are accessible by stairs and elevators, except for the Spacecraft Simulators (no elevator). Tours will walk approximately half a mile between buildings through the Skywalks (tunnels that span across the roads). Please message the NDSGC team to discuss accommodations.
- Tours of the Aviation department are only available to prospective college students.
- Visiting UND? Please read the Campus Visit Guidelines.
- Need help with directions and parking? UND provides helpful guidance here.
- Requesting a hands-on session? Check out some of our favorite STEM activities by clicking here.
- Filling out this form does not guarantee you a visit. We will do our best to align tour guide schedules and facility availability. We will not be able to lead tours if research projects, maintenance, and classes are using these spaces.
Please contact Tori McIntosh (firstname.lastname@example.org), Marissa Saad (email@example.com), or Caitlin Nolby (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any outreach questions.